The official stock exchange advisory committee was set up to ensure direct and permanent contact with the industry.
The advisory board meets at regular intervals to discuss the broad outlines of the fair organisation. Certain topics are further discussed in the framework of specific working groups. (e.g. nomenclature, website, technical aspects, etc.).
The members of the advisory board contribute selflessly and only work for the good of the sector. The advisory board meets an average of seven times per edition.
Exhibitors with useful suggestions regarding the organisation of the fair can contact the organisation. They may then be invited to one of the next scheduled advisory councils to present their suggestion and/or point of view.
The advisory council will further include the following people:
For woodworking machinery
- Alexis Dirix (Optimat)
- Mario Havegeer (Haco - Trading)
- Koen Lismont (Lismont R.)
- Dave Raes (Noblesse Benelux)
- Werner Philips (Philips Constant)
- Philippe Rogiers (Rogiers - Vanpoucke) Senior Chairman
For the subcontracting sector
- Bruno Parent (Egger Benelux)
- Peter Van Hoecke (Van Hoecke)
- Jacques Werbrouck (Van Opstal & Co)
For the wood sectors
- Anthony Denoyel (Floorconcepts)
- Jeroen Doom (Woodwize) - Vice Chairman